Monday, July 18, 2011

Spiritual Gifts Test

When was the last time you
took your Spiritual Gifts Testing
Missy shared a link with me
and this morning I took mine..
It had been a couple of years
since I had done it, and I knew
God was growing me, but
I thought my Gifts would still
be the same..

Two Years Ago
#1 ~ Faith
         #2 ~ Hospitality
              #3 ~Encouragement

Todays test results
7/18/2011
 Spiritual Gifts Assessment
Evangelism26
Encouragement25
Pastor/Shepherd23
Wisdom21
Help/Service20
Giving20
Mercy20
Faith20
Leadership20
Discernment19
Hospitality19
Prophecy17
Apostleship17
Teaching16
Administration15
Pastor/Teacher13
Knowledge11


Wow..
You can teach an old dog new tricks..lol

Test your Spiritual Gifts
and see where God wants to use you
Today..



It could be very different from Yesterday..

God Bless you all
~♥~ Karen ~♥~

                                       

                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment