Monday, August 29, 2011

Moving truck is here...



I had my husband pull all my Fall Decor
out of the attic this weekend.
Its a little early,I know...but I love decorating for Fall :)
As I was sorting through thing I went through my
dvr,,and turned on a Beth Moore teaching.
I had a totally different idea for today's post

But this message from Beth Moore teaching this morning
kinda went with my
Decorating for Fall theme
So I wondered if Im the only one who has ever felt like this before..

Ever felt like you have gotten
complacent, and just felt like you live
and hide in a cave?


Satan (aka ~ the chump)
has us in a pit that he has created
by selling us his stories of
guilt and condemnation..
So he has us living in a dark and dreary cave..
and we have gotten so comfortable there
that we have started decorating..

Believing his lies of forever ..

You will never change,,
This is where you belong,
Do I need to remind you again of why you are here?
Things wont get better.
People know who you really are deep down.
They know what you've done..

But I am here to tell you....

Psalms 40:2-4

 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
   out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
   and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
   a hymn of praise to our God. 

There  is a light, that comes to show us that we
 DONT HAVE TO REMAIN LIVING IN THIS CAVE..
In this pit...any longer...

Come on Ladies..
Lets start packing, take those pictures off the wall
the moving truck is here

God had a much better place for us to live..
Its called
Forgiven, Free. Loved, New creations,
A JESUS GIRL


Enjoy decorating your new surroundings..

Love Ya
               Karen





4 comments: