Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I dont want to be that fig tree

In Mark 11:12
Jesus was traveling through Jerusalm
and saw at Fig tree from afar and he decided to
eat from it..
The Fig tree was full of leaves, which
was to indicate that there were also
plenty of figs on the tree,
but when Jesus reached the tree
there were no figs to be found..
So Jesus cursed the tree saying
(14) “May no one ever eat your fruit again!”
Do you think as christians we can sometimes
be like that Fig Tree ?
We walk around dressed up in all our Leaves..
claiming to be filled with fruit..
If you see us from afar,, we look plentiful
but get up close and we are just leaves..

I dont want to be cursed by God..
I desire to be Fruitful...
I want to be known by my fruit..

I long to hear....

 “His master replied,
‘Well done, good and faithful servant!
You have been faithful with a few things;
 I will put you in charge of many things.
 Come and share your master’s happiness!’
Matthew 25:21

And I long to be standing next to my
sisters in christ when he says it to all of us..

Have a blessed day.

8 comments:

  1. I long for that, too, Karen! I think that by coming to Him with a pure heart and seeking Him continually, our fruit will start to grow. I'm keeping my eyes on Jesus!

    Blessings, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read that verse again the other day - and was so struck by it - "Come and share in your master's happiness".

    Won't that be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to be fake, I want to be producing real fruit! Thanks for spreading the Love of Christ here. Following now and thank you for your visit over to Ordinary Inspirations. Please come back as often as you'd like. Love, Traci Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely lady.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Memorial Day. I am missing you posting your sweet post.!
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This woman is not who u think she is! Shes had multiple affairs on her husband< more than 20. She is now living with a man who is not her husband. She was just popped by the police in a sting for selling alcohol to minors! She was fired, fined and cannot work at a restaraunt or bar for 3 to 5 years. This is a very UNGODLY woman. Please stay clear of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm personally a big fan of heartofthehome blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Keep writing.

    Footwear photo editing services
    Background Removal Service
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete