Monday, July 4, 2011

I AM

♥ I  AM ♥
the one who loves you without conditions
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who forgave you the sin that ever
one else wont let you forget
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who can free you from your addiction
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who comforts you when you feel alone
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who give you hope
♥ I  AM ♥
 the one who repairs your marriages
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who brings back your wayward children
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who gives you strength to handle
things you never thought you could.
the one who provides for you, when it looks
like you cant make it
♥ I  AM ♥
the one longs to spend time with you
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who caught your tear, when no
one else knew you were crying.
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who taught you to forgive,
when everyone else wants revenge.
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who loves you enough to suffer in your stead
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who desires for you to have peace and joy
♥ I  AM ♥
how gives you the beautiful sunrise and breath taking sun set
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who still works miracles in your life
even when you dont know it is happening
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who answers your prayer
(the answer that I know will be BEST for you)
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who gives you the desires of your heart
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who loves you enough to some times say No.
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who made the beautiful earth for you to enjoy
(the flowers, singing birds, clouds, etc)
♥ I  AM ♥
the one who loves you so much that I sent my son
to earth to take on every sin of life, and to
be beaten, spat upon, felt the steel of the nail run through
the palm of his hands and feet,to loose his life while
hanging alone on the cross
For You...
♥ I  AM ♥
 the one who (----fill in your own blank-----)

I AM
is two of the  most powerful words in the bible
and those two little word mean something
different to EVERYONE.
And Thank God that it does,
because we are all so different and our needs
and desires are so different that I am
glad it is not a "one size fits all" kinda promise.
I love the fact that He loves me enough to
be the I AM to me, in my every day life
is what give me Hope from moment to moment.

♥ I  AM ♥
THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU !

Share with Heart of the Home what
Gods I AM promise
has meant to you.

~♥~ Karen ~♥~

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karen - all of the above! As I read through your list, individual examples of these I AM truths relevant to me - this very week - flashed through my mind, and I start my 4th of July celebration of freedom, rejoicing in a deeper way for the first of all Freedoms - my Freedom in Christ because of the Cross! Bless you, milady!
    Joy!
    Miss Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!!

    Christ is the only I AM and I am so glad He is the One that made us free!

    ReplyDelete