Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Standing on the Promises

Have you heard that saying, If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it?  Have you ever been brought to something, only to stand there in fear and wonder how in the world you will get through this?
That time in the middle, while we are in the midst of the storm, is when fear will strike & paralyze us or when we will rise up in faith,  align all of our being with what God says is true and stand on God’s promises.
God never lies and his promises never change.  They are true for all time.


There is a time to pray and there is a time to speak.  People of Faith SPEAK TO (not about) their obstacles.  When you speak to your mountains, God is supernaturally working behind the scenes to remove this obstacle.

So my friend, let’s do it.  What trouble has today brought you?  I want you to look at these troubles, everything you're facing right now, group it all together and talk to it like you would a person. This is what I want you to say, “Jesus told me you (trials & tribulation) were coming and he's already defeated you.”  Then, get into the bible and find out what God says about what you are facing and “SPEAK IT OUT LOUD”.  Continue to meditate on this truth until it grows roots and a bold confidence rises up in you.

Below are a few biblical truths, but dig in and find truths that resonate with your soul.
Debt /Finances:  God, you are the great El-Shaddai, God Almighty – The God who is more than enough, therefore, we come before you in the name of Jesus.  We confess Your Word over our life and our finances.  Your Word will not return to You void, but will accomplish what it says it will do.  We believe in the name of Jesus that all of our needs are met, according to Your riches in glory.  Remind us Lord that it is You who gives us power to become rich and you do so to fulfill your promise – You delight in the prosperity of Your people.
Sickness:  Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before You asking You to heal me.  My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and I desire to be in good health.  You bought me at a price and I desire to glorify you in my spirit and body – they both belong to you.  By your stripes, I am healed.
Marriage: Our marriage grows stronger day by day in the bond of unity because it is founded on Your Word and rooted and grounded in your love.  We esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.  We commit ourselves to live in mutual harmony and accord with one another, delighting in each other, being of the same mind and united in spirit.  It is written in Your Word that love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost who is given to us.
Children:  Lord, I pray and confess Your Word over my children and surround them with my faith.  I believe and confess that my children choose life and love you Lord, obey your voice and cling to you.  I believe and confess that you give your angels charge over my children to accompany and defend and preserve them in all their ways.

•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•
. . .
•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*• . . .
……………........
•.¸.•´……......………
Missy 

1 comment:

  1. love it girl.. your da bomb...thanks for sharing those truths...

    ReplyDelete